Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Spring Cleaning & A Ride of Luxury Sports

Note: Cbox is working, I've linked it together with edmund
Today was an impromptu leave, as I set another day for peace(mind you, both mobiles were shut, that's what I meant by PEACE) heh.
A couple of days ago I spent like 5 hours just to clear my most commonly used and important space, my computer desk, which turned out to be like this.

So I thought I should spend another fruitful day(apart of being cursed and sweared at by my clients and bosses) to finish up my "spring spring", extracted from mango :P




Back in PJ, Mika was almost ready to go, but sadly, the wireman already left for his Lunar New Year, which resulted in Today's impromtu-ness... Here's a look at my babe gettin ready to go in no time =)






Fully Castrol-Charged =)



And yeah, the night was fun, as TorTee was ready to go! 4Wd Turbo-Charged of European-orgasms, a sneak preview for everyone on the interior only :P

No comments: