Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Friday, February 8, 2008

A day and a night out

If you spend alot of time at home or in office surfing around, do make use of your time to earn back some spare income for your likings =) just go here or click on the banner on top! It's easy and you still enjoy your surfing around!

Although its the first day of lunar new year, this year seemed to be so much different, and peaceful.
The usual routine would be to visit the temple on the 2nd day of the lunar new year, but today, we went and receive our blessings.










The flowers were damn pretty though, it attracted my attention the moment I stepped in.

Went back home to rest, a year without any visits on the first day was really weird. Anyway, my friend called up and we met up for dinner at West Coast McDonalds. You can never imagine how much money McDonalds is making just for Lunar New Year alone, that place looked like a refugee hideout.
We took our usual "track-route" back, and decided to stop by Yishun Dam for a drink, took a few shots at the beautiful waxing done by my friend himself too... And oh, to top it up, here's a look at TorTee =)















Brownie and Hippo went for a sun-tan after a milk-bath too =)









Oh yea, I forgot to mention, I had a haircut on Sunday as well..












Say hello to TorTee!!

No comments: