Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day of Evolution




Last night, I took Ton Ton out for a spin after sending her for a quick pedicure session with her mum, was elated to meet an old friend at the grooming shop.
Ton Ton had lots of fun!

Got up at the usual timing today, although I was on leave and cleared the customs by 10am.

this was what happened one hour later..
.

God knows how long is it gonna take, but i hope my dear ah choo can confidently finish the job by this coming tuesday before he closes for the Lunar New Year.

This was what i've brought back for the festive season!

After reaching home, i begun my "Spring Cleaning" session in my room, first to attack - my table.
What I've did: cleared everything off, "magic"-cleaned, mounted another monitor to my table(now i have dual views yay!), and arranged everything nicely back on my table. It's still looked a little complicated. =)

Mind you, it took me 5 hours just for the table. And I'm so dead after creating this blogsite purely for my personal daily feeds. And oh... i forgot... welcome to my personal site! You can still view the main site where most updates on local/global/interesting facts are at!

I still have work tomorrow, will be back to update this space!
Cheerios!!!
Dion







No comments: