Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Not Forgetting The Western Festive Season...

Good morning people :)
I'm sure most of everyone around is preparing to go out/awaiting for visitors to come and celebrate the lunar new year, but also, please be reminded that we need to mourne for St. Valentines' too as Valentine's Day is just round the week! So let me sum up a small list of to-do's that you can actually follow:

Planning For the Week

1. Collect more Ang Baos and visit some old friends that you haven't met for a while.
2. Gamble your way through mahjong sessions, black-jack, in-between etc and try your luck(I never believe in mine).
3.
Confirm your attendence with me in attending for the Official Grand Opening of LFI Wellness Sanctuary and Fortune FoodCourt!
4. Support my dear god-sister, Olivia - Order Valentine Roses from her!!! (*P.S - I am not earning any SINGLE CENT from her, I'm just spreading the word cause she's my dear sister and I LOVE TO SHARE!) :)

No comments: