Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Monday, February 11, 2008

I got myself screwed up once again.

How long would you judge for a period of 2-3 years? Long? Short?
To me, it seemed like hell.

If you've had an opportunity, would you grab it, or let it go away?
I'd take no delay to grab the opportunity, but I'd screw it in the end.

Do you find it hard to communicate with me?
I have no idea, nobody ever told me about it. But it seemed so.

Why do I always seemed so focused?
This is something you will never understand.

I've always been told that I wasn't serious.
Teach me how then, I'm willing to learn.

I seriously don't get it. Everytime I try to get things back, I end up screwing myself up. I give myself stupid excuses,and none of them are yet true. I asked, but it turned out to be otherwise. Sometimes I just wished, you would tell me straight. What were you thinking? Why am I always implying the wrong ideas? What do you really understand about me? I know I don't, cause I always wreck things up.

One year isn't a pretty fast period, be it 2 years and on. I will still hold on, no matter how long it takes.
I asked for forgiveness, it didn't seem so afterall.

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame
Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

I really don't know.
I really don't. But I cared, and I would, I Should, if I could.
I surely will.

No comments: