Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Friday, February 15, 2008

Makansutra - The Undiscovered.

I had a surprise visit last night(yes, I'm still shocked). But oh well, actually this wasn't undiscovered, just that I don't frequent the place.
But I guess many of you out there hasn't heard of this place/name before too, so I'll just share with you guys!

Location: 21 Hougang Street 51, Hougang Green Shopping Mall, right behind the bus-stop(previously McDonalds')
Map: click here!
Name: Jimmy's Burger(and no one elses!)
Operating Time: Until 12 Midnight!
Price: $6.80 For a Teriyaki Chicken Burger(Shown with an empty plate) Set Meal(Comes with Std Drink(Lemon tea, Shown), Coleslaw(Empty bowl, Shown) and Fries(on a Basket, shown)
Recommended to try: Mango Pudding(Shown)!
Memo: This fast-food restaurant came up during October 2007, and I've only visited it 3 times, they serve more than just burgers, grilled fish steaks, and more to go on. I haven't really looked into their menu. But nonetheless, their burgers are good, so good, you can't even see it on my pictures! So, Enjoy the empty plates!








No comments: