Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Friday, February 8, 2008

2nd Day of Lunar New Year - A day of Massive Activities and Sharing








Little Isabelle with "po-po"







And here's Little Ayden


Set off the day just before noon to the home and visited my granny, she was in the hospital for the past 3 weeks and thankfully, she's been discharged. So we went down to visit her.










We went for Aunt Lily's House after that.
Next, FOOD!!! This was what aunt annie prepared for ME! hahahaha











A shot with Isabelle while she's sound asleep














Some pics taken while chilling out at the park for a breather...












And behold, 5 Days old babymobil!!!
Nowonder it was the top-seller in parrellel imported models MPV for the year 2007.
Daddy, mummy(My sis), maid Eva, Ayden, Isabelle, prams and strollers and all sorts of stuffs you can ever imagine... packed in a 1.8 litre VVT-i Wonder!
I'll be back for more rants :)
And I seriously have a big problem with adding in photographs in my posts. damnit.

No comments: