Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Stumbled Again...

I remember back in the younger days, my eldest cousin was the so-called "indian-chief" where most were heard from him(and also elders of the family). I think this was(and maybe still is) very common.
Back at Aunt Lily's house yesterday, the situations were turned almost upside down, in terms, the elders were actually listening and learning from the younger souls! Haha!
My Eldest Cousin Jules was the only person who owned a computer back in the days, while we always gathered at his place during CNYs.
The commotion that happened yesterday - not long after I stepped in i was nailed to his computer busy clickin on my ads and managing my blogstuffs, while add links of him and my youngest cousin Baohui - which I've learnt they've been bloggin too!
At the end of the day, the youngest cousin was the one hoggin on the com(quite common for now I guess), but in terms, it looked like she had the most knowledge on the happenings over the internet too.
For my case, I did alot of sharing to my cousins and relatives over at Aunt Lily's place. For the first time in many years of visiting, they were listening to me instead of me listening to them...
Everyone noticed a huge change in me in just a short period of one year's visit, and much less I was pretty impressed myself too that I nv really had been speakin so much to my family and relatives before... But hey, it's never too late for a change =)
*P.S. - I was quite disappointed that my other cousins didn't turn up as well as when visiting my granny at the home too.

I used to be a geniune listener - and I only love to listen.
I still do, if you have something to share and you do not wish to let many people know, I can be your pandora box =)

Here's what I've stumbled upon while surfin on my lil' cousin's friendster profile.. The other is my very own elder sis with my cousin, like 18 years or more ago???
GUESS WHICH IS ME??? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: