Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Video - Pasir Gudang Practice Session - Isaac Tan FD2R on Bridgestone RE070s



Been awhile since my last time at the Johor Circuit, so I decided that hitting the track for a quick session with Ming Meng Mong and Cedric Lim would be the perfect opportunity to test out some fine-tuning I did after further discussion with Leonard Lee of Ready2Track. Also took the chance to experiment with different gear choices and some alternative lines and was pleasantly surprised by a consistent improvement of lap times.Of the recorded hot laps I did, all were dramatic improvements over the previous 1:58 I did sometime back:Lap 1 - 1:56.36Lap 2 - 1:55.46Lap 3 - 1:54.28Lap 4 - 1:54.51Quite chuffed with the consistency, I must say!
Posted by Isaac Tan on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

No comments: