Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Photos of Nala - 5 years, 250,000+kms and going on - One of the most reliable VTEC engine built ever. Part 2

Carried on from http://dionysusyeo.blogspot.sg/2015/08/photos-of-nala-5-years-250000kms-and.html

Nala first came to my arms, with Spoon Sports brake kit and legit Regamasters (16")






















Later on a legit Racing Hart / Sprint Hart CP35R (the 3.5kg ones!) came





















And decided to go back to similar design, different color mix matching rims





















Through the process I was just patiently waiting for the shipment arrival of these...

















Had it for a good 4 - 5 years... until recently I had no choice, but to let it go, due to previous business downfall.

















Rays' Engineering , Volk's Racing CE28s... just a beauty.




















I was deeply demoralised.

No comments: