Ko-Fi

Please give me your support through Paypal

Thank You

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Before Grassroots Autotest / SMSA Gymkhana / Driverite TRX begins...

I guessed as the little community builds up over the recent year(s), more locals (Singapore), and even our neighbouring country friends (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and even Taiwan) are beginning to be aware of Singapore's growing motorsports community...

You may begin to be very interested in taking part in these events as well, and yet concerned about your car's performances and set up, say for example, a Front wheel drive family saloon.

YOU NEED NOT WORRY AT ALL. Local (Singapore) events, be it SMSA, or Grassroots level, very very very much welcome YOU new friends to be taking part in it.

Furthermore, local (Singapore) motorsports events held IN Singapore itself, Autotest or Gymkhana, does not require you to have a very high performance car.

I'm sure most car owners who are interested in motorsports out there wants to have fun without really exploding the wallet.

 Here's one of the best example Front Wheel Drive car videos I can find, to simply set up your car for a local Autotest/Gymkhana session.

Most importantly, have fun and do not stress yourself!!!!!!

I apologise, I do not have a japanese translation of this video, but if you see me around, do ask!


No comments: